The PVD coated carbide tipped ScarfMaster has especially been designed for flying cut-off applications dealing with heavy inside scarf.
Due to strong saw body shoulders which give the teeth maximum support, the combination tooth/body obtains very high stability and fracture resistance. Extended blade life is therefore achieved.
- High line speed
- Increased uptime
- High blade life
- Cuts heavy ID scarf
- Cuts high tensile API Pipes (up to 110 KSI)
- Various tooth geometries available
- Flying cut-off applications dealing with heavy ID Scarf
- Suggested cutting speed = 450 m/min
- Feed: 0,04 mm/tooth
- ScarfMaster saw blades are available for flying cut-off machines, such as MTM, OTO mills, Nakata and Olimpia.
Typical application examples:
|Material specs||Tensile strength
|168 x 6||S355||520||40||4,8||3,5||OTO mills|
|100 x 8||1018||480||30||4,2||5,2||OTO mills|
|63 x 5||S355||520||60||2,6||1,5||MTM|
|48 x 3||S500 MC||500||75||2,0||1,4||Olimpia|