TubeMaster saw blades have especially been designed for orbital flying cut-off applications on tube mills.
Key features of this saw blade are fracture-resistant carbide tips, protected with a high-tech TiAlN-based PVD coating. Combined with a light cutting geometry for smooth chip evacuation, a milled like surface finish is achieved. This geometry also reduces vibration when cutting thin wall tubing (<4mm), thereby achieving excellent blade life.
The new generation of TubeMaster products has a new body design, new carbide grade, new tip geometry and a special coating. This results in a higher blade life and more regular blade performance.
- High line speed
- High blade life
- Cuts high tensile API Pipes (up to 110 KSI, X80, HT)
- Burr free cut
- Orbital, flying cut-off applications
- Suggested cutting speed = 350 - 400 m/min.
- Feed: 0,04 -0,12 mm/tooth.
- TubeMaster saw blades are available for all types of orbital cutting machines, such as MTM, OTO mills, Elmaksan, Kusakabe, Linsinger and SMS Meer.
Typical application examples:
|323 x 9||X80||560||9||3,2||Nakata|
|169 x 11||S355J2||580||7,6||3,8||OTO mills|
|510 x 15||S355||520||21||4,0||Linsinger|
|127 x 5||S355||520||14||4,5||SMS Meer